If you are a landlord in receipt of rental income from a residential or commercial property, then you are required to annually submit a tax return whether the property is making a profit or not.

At Mark Harnett Accounting & Tax we complete annual rental income tax returns for all types of landlords from professional landlords with a large property portfolio to accidental landlord and AirB&B hosts.  With each of our landlord clients we work through their requirements to provide a personalised service to ensure they take account of all the relevant expenses available to them in their annual rental income tax return.

The annual rental income tax return is completed through the submission of the Form 11 to A blank copy of the Form 11 is available on the Revenue website here.

The team at Mark Harnett Accounting & Tax can take on as much or as little of the administrative burden of completing your annual rental income tax return as you want.

Please get in touch with us if you would like to discuss:

  • What expenses can be offset against rental income
  • How to calculate your tax liabilities
  • How to complete your annual rental income tax return (Form 11)
  • How to ensure I am fully tax compliant


Latest from our Blog